01 August, 2006

Jay-Tee


I've always loved the massive anticipation which accompanies something like the release of Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds. An event that doesn't exactly transcend pop culture's inherent vacuousness, but at least makes us forget about it as we wait, along with millions of our neighbors, with baited breath. Now, I'm not saying ignorance is bliss, and the absolute last thing I want is a(nother) diatribe on the evils of mainstream media. I'm just excited that we're all excited, if you know what I mean. That's special.




Buy this album anywhere on Earth September 12.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i love justin!

01 August, 2006 22:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that song gives me a headache. I was more than willing to let JT back into my life...

03 August, 2006 07:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home