16 January, 2006

Today


...I'm referring you to Sucka Pants, where you can get an mp3 of "Under Pressure" as performed by Blood Brothers.

Sometimes, I get in a mood where I need screaming and chaos, for which Blood Brothers are the only remedy. It usually pshyches me up. I guess tonight I am getting psyched up for bed.

What's that? You want to scream too? Well shred your vocal chords along to this:

From the marvellous Burn Piano Island Burn (buy):

Blood Brothers - Cecilia and the Silhouette Saloon

From Crimes (buy):

Blood Brothers - Peacock Skeleton with Crooked Fingers

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Nice to see someone else post a Blood Brothers tune once in awhile. Why aren't there more bloggers that listen to hardcore?

17 January, 2006 19:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home