13 January, 2006

I Am A Scientist

Let me put this out there: I don't like We Are Scientists all that much. I am surprised at the hype they've been getting, and the popularity they've found (especially here in the UK). For me, it's definitely a case of "heard it before," and frankly jerkypopindie hasn't impressed me since Hot Hot Heat's Make Up The Break Down all those years ago.

Does anybody else feel the same, or am I a lost cause?


From With Love And Squalor (just look at those kittens. whatever dudes.):

We Are Scientists - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt

We Are Scientists - Can't Lose

Am I right or am I right? No? Okay.

$Enjoy$.

3 Comments:

Blogger c said...

i think you might be right............though i'm not hating 'em, just not sure they are worth soooo much hype. oh well, it will pass. it always does.

14 January, 2006 08:41  
Blogger A to the K said...

i'm with you... doesn't tickle my earbuds so well

15 January, 2006 22:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed.....in fact, I'd go so far as to say that they bother me. I'm not quite positive about what's more grating however, their sound or the fact that they're everywhere.

19 January, 2006 13:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home