11 January, 2006

The Foxymorons


Yeah, I know Pitchfork reviewed them today. Yeah, that's why I'm writing about them. Bands with two singers are usually excellent (think Wrens, Wolf Parade), and the Foxymorons are no different. Well, different than those bands but still good. You know what I mean. It's power pop, but it's got something else thrown in (I hear old emo. Eh?). Lovely, really.

From Hesitation Eyes:

The Foxymorons - Hesitation Eyes (recommended!)

The Foxymorons - I'm Still In Love

The Foxymorons - Bending Back

The Foxymorons - Harvard Hands

These guys have been around for a while, check out some tracks from a cover album they've put together:

The Foxymorons - September Gurls (Big Star)

The Foxymorons - Come On Over Baby (Christina Aguilera)

The Foxymorons - 100% (Sonic Youth)

Go order stuff! And enjoy!

And, speaking of P-Fork reviews, are hipster heads heated over the Morningwood slam? I know, I know, I don't care either, but I can't say I didn't see it coming, and can't say I disagree either. Hmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

i think mwood and their schtick are kinda lame so i gotta say i agree w/ p4k on this one

11 January, 2006 17:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home