12 January, 2006

R.I.P. 89.3 The Current


Well, The Current's not really dead. But dead to me. They cut off their wonderfully high quality aacPlus stream, which was the (internet radio) love of my life.

C'est la vie.

From The Current in-studio sessions:

The Hold Steady - Stuck Between Stations (live on The Current)

The Hold Steady - Modesto Is Not That Sweet (live on The Current)

I hope nobody reads this blog enough to know that I've already posted these songs and realize that I'm lazy and it's late.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger evan said...

I noticed you'd already posted it, but you can never post Hold Steady too much or too often!

13 January, 2006 02:44  
Blogger evan said...

I noticed you'd already posted it, but you can never post Hold Steady too much or too often!

13 January, 2006 02:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a source of listening pleasure at work everyday.

13 January, 2006 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home