15 January, 2006

Any Press is Good Press: Straiht Wikid Crew

I honestly don't know where to begin. That's how stupefied I am. I'll just give you the facts (other bloggers have probably heard from this guy too):


Jason Fladlien is a Hare Krsna monk from Iowa and a member of the Straiht Wikid Crew. He describes himself as "mactacular," a rapper making music intended to "change your mind state." Apparently the "fun and dirty" nature of his songs has found them an audience in local strip clubs.

Without further ado, from Kali Yuga Demolition, vol. 1:

Straiht Wikid Crew - Dirty Dancin

...I think he's serious. I'm not gonna say a word. And yes, I realize my patronizing demeanor is bad enough.

Umm... enjoy?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flad is one of the best hip-hop ers out there but i wouldnt group him up in that style alone. he possess an atmoshpere around him that gets even the most non-dancing type to boogie to his beats. I myself am a Speed-Metal freak. I cant stand much of that hiphop style but jason has some way to make ya like him love him or hate him (as goes 1 of his songs)he is the real deal and not just a gimmick the SWC has grown and is need of finding new homes in the cd collections of everyone thank you for your time in reading this comment. please send comments on this comment to mike_the_hellbilly@yahoo.com

20 April, 2006 17:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home