22 May, 2006

Food Journal

I keep a eating journal for my own personal enjoyment. Sometimes I find myself eating the strangest things in one day, it will vary from Mexican food to Chinese food and maybe throw in a burger two. HA, what a strange thought, right?
Well here is what I had for today:

Dear Journal,
Today for breakfast I had frosted mini wheats for breakfast, I think the origins of these tasty little things is the United States of America.

Dear Journal,
Today for lunch I had a sandwich from the sandwich shop. It had three types of cheese (which were from Italy, France, and America) lettuce, pickles, mustard (French) and the bread was French, too. And there was also some turkey that I presume was born and raised in America, but I honestly could be wrong. So I would say the meal was mostly French.

Dear Journal,
Today for dinner I had barbecued chicken and potatoes and peas. This was definitely an American dinner. I bet no other country has barbecue's, and if they do they are probably no where near as hawt as they are out here on the West Coast of Califa. Out here we top the whole country in barbeque's, and thats the truth! Its because our heritage is the gold rush and those cowboys knew they had to be tough and had to throw big barbecue's to show the other gold rushers who was the best barbecuer in the new land.

Dear Journal,
As a summery of the day I see that I hardly ventured any further than America for food. But seeing as I had a French lunch that would hint toward my being a fairly liberal thinker, which I am proud of. Thank you and goodnight.


Uh, heres an mp3 for the ipod to keep you interested, I know you don't read too good out there in “music blog land”.

4 Comments:

Blogger Six said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23 May, 2006 07:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not on tinos time, buddy

23 May, 2006 11:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was my favorite post, thanks tino

23 May, 2006 21:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tino, tino, tino. why, that's just what we all need --a little bit o' creed!

24 May, 2006 15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home