19 May, 2006

Tinos House


Well Brian should be on his merry way by now, maybe on an airplane, maybe on a ship or in a car, I honestly don't know. He asked me to hold down the B+A until June while he trips around Europe, I obliged with a grin, because little does he know that his good ol Bows and Arrows has become Tinos and Tinos, thats right you are all in for it now. Either tune out for the remainder of this month or prepare your minds for a little history and other very relevant topics (weather you know it or not)! I am taking requests through the comment section on historical topics that you would like to know more about, I also take requests for more current topics but it is going to take a good one to move me enough to research and write about it! If you have none, that is fine. I am full of good stories, history, and other general interests.
If you all are good to me, who knows I may give you your beloved MP3s for your iPODS, or whatever.

Now, lets get down to business, and cross our fingers that Brian doesn't check in until June.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tripolitan War 1801-1805.

20 May, 2006 20:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La Révolution Française!

21 May, 2006 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the ideas, I will see what I can do about fulfilling these great requests.

22 May, 2006 18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home