02 February, 2007

Deathbot

Tim Biskup's "Deathbot Axe"


I've only just realized that, for how many times I've listened to this song, I don't remember the lyrics. Probably because there's a (rather impatient) guitar that whines over the singing, and probably tells me more than the words would anyway.

I don't know anything about Deathbot. A little help?

***

Pitchfork has an exclusive video of the virtuosic M. Ward backstage, playing a medley of "Rag / Duet for Guitars #3". Ward has become for me what Fahey was to him-- except I'll never get that good.

New Kings of Leon? I think I could get into this. (thx FUEL/FRIENDS)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know anything about Deathbot either, but that drawing rules.

12 February, 2007 09:08  
Blogger SamSpade said...

Deathbot rocks almost as much as their nemesis Lifehominid.

24 March, 2007 11:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there's a little more info on Deathbot at http://www.deathbotmusic.com

04 April, 2007 18:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home