03 January, 2007

Happy New Year




I finally got hold of the song I've been meaning to share. You know the one that goes

I'll give you candy, give you diamonds, give you pills
I'll give you anything you want, hundred-dollar bills
I'll even let you hear the songs I wanna sing
I'll give you anything, anything, anything

?

I remember listening to the radio in, like, seventh grade and hearing this song. And never thinking anything of it. Well, it's by Dramarama, and it's called "Anything, Anything", rather unsurprisingly. Listening again, the desperation in this guy's voice is remarkable-- almost scary.

Buy Dramarama here.




I made a mix for the new year, which included this song. I like the metallic, nasty bursts, how they dare you to dance (and you know you want to). It's like a shot of something.

Visit Breakbot here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can I find it ? Is it released yet ?

07 January, 2007 15:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume you mean the Breakbot... I don't think it's been released. Anybody know more?

09 January, 2007 07:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CELY HERE
WELL I LOVE DRAMARAMA
DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

19 September, 2007 14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home