11 April, 2006

Get Her!



It's my job to keep you on top of Regina Spektor's happenings, and while this isn't the "Samson" post I can't seem to write, it's still pretty good.

You can download (legally (but not freely (but you're okay with that, right?))) three songs from Begin to Hope NOW!

"Fidelity"
"Better"
"Summer in the City"

are all available in the online outlets today. Here's the direct link to "Fidelity" in the iTunes store.

Begin to Hope will be released June 13th, an album I've been anticipating quite a bit.

Visit Regina online and at MySpace.

Read my thoughts on "Fidelity" and "Better."

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a stinge

12 April, 2006 19:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty positive that "Fidelity" has the potential to be a VH1 hit, if Sire plays their cards right. It hurts me to say that, but it's true.

13 April, 2006 01:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home