28 March, 2006

Reflecting the Sunlight

We're going to see the Secret Machines tonight!





The first day I got this song, I played it continuously for a long, long time. After every few listens, I'd turn up the volume, sing along, turn up the volume, etc. Interestingly conclusion: it's impossible to play "Lightning Blue Eyes" loud enough. With each decibel gain it sounds better, more appropriate and more immediate, but good luck finding a happy medium. Hopefully tonight they'll blow out my eardrums when they play it how it should be.

Visit the Secret Machines online, and buy Ten Silver Drops early (now) in online stores! If you'd like something more tangible, it'll hit (real) stores April 25th.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Have fun...it'd be damn hard not to...

28 March, 2006 12:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did exactly the same with "Lightning Blue Eyes" before I saw Secret Machines. They're ready to blow the roofs off arenas!

13 April, 2006 19:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home