01 February, 2006

Regina Spektor


In an hour I'll be seeing the wonderful Regina Spektor live at Cabaret Voltaire. I'm excited about this, the first of three shows I'm going to in the next five days (Jose Gonzales on the 4th, CYHSY on the 5th). I'm looking forward to Spektor's show the most, I anticipate being spellbound by her presense and her voice and her stories in the intimate venue. Pictures and a review afterwards.

An absolute heartbreaker, from Soviet Kitsch (buy). Seriously, try not to cry:

Regina Spektor - Chemo Limo

***

Now you can download the title track from Voxtrot's upcoming Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives EP.

Voxtrot - Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives

And finally, an area of constant concern: what is the deal with Kyle Korver sucking so hard lately? It's killing me, I made All-Star predictions for this guy. I don't even have a fantasy team and I'm all upset.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home