21 February, 2006

Quickly, the Good News

You Ain't No Picasso deserves all our thanks. He's hosting the new Page France/Michael Nau songs that I can never seem to download from Nau's MySpace page. They're lovely tunes, cheery and listenable if a bit slight. Have you pre-ordered Pear and Sister Pinecone yet?

Help a brother out: An Aquarium Drunkard wants a new look, lend him a hand!

New faces in the blogroll. Everybody Cares, as you already know, has the covers we like. I'm Just Sayin' Is All... has an interview with Simon Bookish! Unfortunately, as I'm in the computer lab, I can't give you his brilliant remix of Grizzly Bear's "Eavesdropping." Later, I promise.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

thanks man. yeah, i need a new look pronto.

21 February, 2006 20:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home