17 February, 2006

What's In Store


I'll be weekending in the wonderful South of Scotland until Monday, but when I get back things will only get better. A new contributor's debut is what I'm looking forward to most (as should you). And, of course, the music.

In anticipation, from the great In Case We Die (buy):

Architecture In Helsinki - What's In Store?

***

So Much Silence has got some sweet b-sides up. And you know how I love b-sides!

The Rich Girls are Weeping has those Jandek covers you wanted.

That new one from the Streets? Everyone's got it, and I'm diggin' it too. The Hardest Way To Make An Easy Living is out April 10.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Young said...

Enjoy your holidays Brian.

I hope it's sunny up there and you get to feast all weekend on deep fried mars bars and haggis. Yum!

17 February, 2006 14:57  
Blogger Eric said...

I love that AIH song. Great choice.

20 February, 2006 18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home