21 June, 2006

Summer Draft

I can't possibly keep this up, not at the moment. Real Life has kept me busy for days and days, for which I am ultimately grateful, though in a perfect world I'd be keeping up appearances around here as well. There are things I'll hear or see, and think, "Oh, I'll mention that in a post tonight!" though when tonight rolls around, I'd really rather sleep. And honestly, when I'm lucky enough to be back in Santa Barbara, quite a few things take precedence over the Internet (you'd better believe that when I return to the loveliness that is Davis in the Summer, I'll be more inclined to sit at the computer and type something up). Anyway, enough of that, I appreciate you visiting.

My sister and I made a mix: Summer Jamz 2K6 (Two-Kay-Six). It's like tradition, and, I must say, this is the best one yet. Why? Mostly because it's got the new Paris Hilton joint.

Summer Jamz 2K6 (Two-Kay-Six)

01. The Elected - Not Going Home [mp3]
02. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (DJ Tripp Bass211 Mix)
03. Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind
04. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
05. Regina Spektor - Fidelity [mp3]
06. Mates of State - Fraud in the '80s [mp3]
07. Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure [mp3]
08. Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous
09. The Futureheads - Skip to the End (Digitalism Remix) [mp3]
10. Phoenix - Long Distance Call [mp3]
11. Blood Brothers - Under Pressure
12. Ladyhawk - The Dugout [mp3]
13. Brakes - Ring a Ding Ding
14. Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken [mp3]
15. Vitalic - My Friend Dario
16. Spoon - Monkey Feelings
17. Thao Nguyen - Feet Asleep [mp3]
18. Lily Allen - LDN [mp3]
19. The Walkmen - Louisiana [mp3]

Screw sequencing - you don't need it when you're dealing with the Hit List.

***

I wept for Dallas. Marquis Daniels, I love you.

See you sometime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric LaRose said...

this is an awesome mix. Hey check out my podcast.
madmadmedia.blogspot.com

later

e

27 June, 2006 22:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If those are "hits" you guys have "good taste." And since most of those songs suck...

29 June, 2006 17:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home