06 June, 2006

About Today




Samson

A couple things from today:

There is a new Ladyhawk album. I looked and looked and looked, but couldn't find it here. I wrote about "The Dugout" what seems like forever ago, and since then it's become one of the finest tracks I've heard all year. My sister likes it too, in case you find my taste suspect.

There is a new Regina Spektor video, for "Samson." It's one of the best tracks on Begin To Hope, out next Tuesday. Je t'aime Regina Spektor, in the wonderful way that makes you want to say it in French.

Regina Spektor - Samson [mov]


Visit Regina Spektor online, and buy Begin To Hope here.

There is a new Mojave 3 album, called Puzzles Like You. Actually, that will be out June 20 (thanks Chromewaves). Out of Tune was one of the first albums I bought in my beginning-to-like-alt-country phase, it never wowed but pleased me enough. From what I've heard, this new one is pretty good - see "Big Star Baby."


I can think of a million clich
éd movie scenes this could soundtrack, and I love it. It sounds far away and nearby at once, a true pedal-steel dream.

Visit Mojave 3 online, and buy Puzzles Like You here.

***

Mike from the revered Take Your Medicine has created Nothing But Green Lights, it looks quite promising.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Brian nash golf Discussion lexapro groups San lorenzo dental insurance Impotence+aids king kong lottery millions new result york Lipitor and ck

15 February, 2007 17:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home