29 November, 2005

Thanks & Praise

Folks, I feel your love. Thanks to The Rock Robot and An Aqarium Drunkard for being awesome.

I'm new to the Rock Robot, it contains some very intriguing treatises on rock/roll (what else?). And with awesome titles like "It Is Expensive
Being A Guided By Voices Fan, part 2," how can you not love it? So topical....

I've got to make this one quick (and crappy), class and a new set of speakers call my name. Hopefully I can keep up the daily postings, but exams are upon us and time is a precious commodity. Unfortunate, I know.

You know how everybody has some magical cure for hangovers or tiredness? Well I have one too, not exactly for the morning after, but one to lift the spirits. Listen to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and then listen to Page France's Hello, Dear Wind. Maybe it's the shake-up of going from one extreme to the other, but it works for me.

From Wilco's beloved Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, the song with the best title of all time:

Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

From Page France's Hello, Dear Wind, quickly becoming a favorite of mine:

Page France - Chariot (so recommended it's not even funny)

buy, buy, enjoy, I'm out!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rock Robot said...

Thanks TOS!

29 November, 2005 08:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home