07 December, 2005

Swamped

This is when I stop blogging because of exams. Wish me luck. There is light at the end of the tunnel... in the form of a pirate party.

So go read real blogs. Muzzle of Bees has been running a really interesting feature called "Get to Know Your Blogger," in which he interviews the heavyweights - Gorilla vs. Bear, My Old Kentucky Blog - and newcomers like Marathon Packs. The latest features An Aqarium Drunkard, which is the most consistent source for good music, old and new, in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to posting my end-of-year list, hopefully that will be soon. I didn't realize how much of a hassle it is to compile that thing.

Off the top of my head:

Spoon - I Summon You (Demo)

Spoon - Sister Jack (Demo)

White Stripes - Isis (live Dylan cover)


Marah - It's Only Money, Tyrone (live on VPRO)

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

want to be part of the "get to know your blogger" series? Let me know and I can send you the questions.

RSM

07 December, 2005 14:13  
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

lookin forward to the year end list!

08 December, 2005 00:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home