08 May, 2006

Shouts

I don't do this nearly enough.

Eric has written an immensely enjoyable piece on the Beatles over at Marathonpacks. Not only is it an eye-opener, but it's a nice reaffirmation of blogging's occasionally elusive ingenuity.

All Things Feist is currently on a tear. Go get the Red Demos and dozens of other wonderful rarities!

You Ain't No Picasso
posted the latest batch of Michael Nau (Page France) songs. Thank him, and thank Mr. Nau for being so prolific and sharing!

Swoon is a terrific blog, and their post on the late Grant McLennan, of the Go-Betweens, inspired me to give the band a first listen. I'm sorry it took an event like this for me to hear such a deserving band.

***

Watch for my Goodbye Grandaddy post this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

my name's Aaron and I write over at Swoon. Just wanted to thank you for the kindness and linkage. I just started reading your site about a month ago as well.

08 May, 2006 16:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home